- 6:00 p.m.
- As needed on the third Tuesday of every month [See the Calendar.]
- Most meetings take place in Council Chambers, second floor of City Hall, 2875 145th St. W.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View all Port Authority Agendas and Minutes
- Council Member Jeff Weisensel - Term expires: January 1, 2027
- Tim Beaudette - Term expires: March 31, 2029
- Council Member Paul Theisen - Term expires: December 31, 2024
- Council Member Tami Klimpel - Term expires: November 30, 2023
- Council Member Paul Essler, Chair - Term expires: January 1, 2027
- Council Member Heidi Freske, Vice Chair - Term expires: January 3, 2025
- Cory Ober - Term expires: March 31, 2024
The Rosemount Port Authority was created by the City to carry out economic and redevelopment projects intended to create new job opportunities and increase the tax base in Rosemount.
The purpose of the Rosemount Port Authority is to encourage and carry out economic development and redevelopment within the City, acting as the development authority on behalf of the City’s interest to increase the tax base, promote new job development, and enhance the health, safety, and welfare of our residents.
Follow Us On