- 5:30 p.m.
- As needed, usually on the fourth Monday of every month [View the Calendar.]
- Most meetings take place in the conference room on the second floor of City Hall, 2875 145th St. W.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View all Utility Commission Agendas and Minutes
- Vanessa Demuth - Term expires: March 31, 2026
- Greg Johnson - Term expires: March 31, 2024
- Laura Miller- Term expires: March 31, 2025
The Rosemount Utility Commission is an advisory board to the City Council that helps review infrastructure development; reviews operating budgets for water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer; and reviews a consultant's study on rates every five years.
The commission also handles residents' concerns on water and sewer matters.
Follow Us On