The City of Rosemount has several requirements for solicitors that must be met in order to legally operate in the City; refer to City Ordinance Chapter 5, Section 3-5. All solicitors must register with the Police Department before conducting any activities. Every solicitor must register and complete a background check regardless of whether the company has already been licensed. Licenses are valid through December 31st of the year the license was obtained. If you choose to solicit in the City of Rosemount without first obtaining a permit, you could be issued a citation. If you are issued a citation, an approved solicitor's permit could be delayed until your citation is resolved.
- A Solicitation License Application (link below). Each individual applicant needs to complete an application and your signature needs to be notarized.
- $90 application fee per applicant. (except non-profit)
- A copy of each solicitor's driver's license or identification card is requested to confirm information contained in the application.
Contact the Police Records Office at 651-423-4491 for more information.
Solicitors who receive a license are instructed to have the license on them at all times while going door-to-door. Residents who want to report a person or company soliciting without a permit, or who view suspicious activities should call 911 for a response from the Rosemount Police Department. The following people/groups have been issued licenses to solicit in the City of Rosemount as of September 1, 2023:
- Ashco Exteriors: Lam Tran
- Blue Ox Exteriors: Brett Backer
- Built Strong Exteriors: Colin Hackbarth, Adam Nelson, Samuel Peterson, Lee Shrider
- Capital Construction: Justin Kubiczki, Daniel Miranda, Liam Mackey, Gabriel Antiel, Eric Wright, Adam Stewart
- Custom Remodelers Inc.: Jared Fromm, Scott Jordan, Nicholas Kearns, Tyler Janckila, Naseem Burnham, Jordan Hull
- D-Squared Building: Joshua Vanyo, Suresh Dubay, Brandon Johnston
- Everlight Solar: August Raarup, Ethan Pitre, Brady Glause, Max Nelson, Jacob Smith, Derek Brellenthin, Wade Shepherd, Jacob Baker, Nathaniel Emerson, Hunter Radloff, Brittni Hagberg, Hayden Lacy, Nathan Wolf, Cole Frisch, Luke Nelson, Ethan Pucket, Nicholas Carnagey
- EZ Outdoor Services: Eric Munro, Zackary Koukol
- Foremost Exteriors: Alexander Olvera
- Front Line Marketing: Daniel Dahl
- Legacy Restoration LLC: Justine Jameson, Kara Centorani, Elwin Detzler, Caleb Carter
- MNRC: Scott LeBrun
- Newlife Contracting: Taylor Strand
- Northland Construction: Jared Tix
- PCS Residential: Michael Pavek
- Principles Building & Remodeling: Pann No
- Pure Construction: Dawson Mortenson, Ivan Nazarenko, Jade Reicks
- Reflections Window Washing: Bryan Guenther
- Sharp Exteriors: Evan Owen
- Southwestern Advantage: Karlina Niedre, Valeria Holodkova, Kristian Keksis (Students)
- TruGreen Lawn Care LLC: John Fort, Dane Briggs, Josue Lopez, Alexander Jacobson, Eric Ferguson, Jonathan Olson
- Viking Contractors LLC: Jeff Baumgartner
- Wolf Builders: Travis Wolfbauer, Andrew Richardi