State Accident Reports

If you need to obtain a copy of a State Accident Report where the Rosemount Police Department responded as the primary officers, you can request a copy of the report from the Records Department at the Rosemount Police Department by calling 651-423-4491 or emailing  A signed release form is required before a State Accident Report can be released.  State Accident Report Release Form

If a different agency created the accident report, i.e. Dakota County Sheriff's Department (651-438-4710) or Minnesota State Patrol (651-779-5900), you will need to contact that agency for a copy of the report or you can request the report from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety at Department of Public Safety Records Request.