The City of Rosemount is offering a limited number of garden plots at several locations within the City.
Plots are available in two sizes: 10’ x 20’ ($35) and 20’ x 20’ ($55)
Garden Plots are located at:
- Biscayne Park (2420 145th Street W.)
- Flint Hills Athletic Complex (1201 Bonaire Path E.)
- Greystone Park (1268 138th Street E.)
- Jaycee Park (15425 Shannon Parkway)
- Lions Park (15155 December Trail)
- Winds Park (15675 Chippendale Avenue)
Please sign up for the plots using the form below:
**Since demand for these plots continues to exceed the number available, a lottery will be held to determine who will be awarded plots. **
- February 1st: Registration opens for Rosemount residents.
- March 1st-31st: Registration opens for non-residents.
- April 3rd-7th: Awarded gardeners contacted.
- Mid-May: Gardens open.
- June 7th: Gardens must be planted; any unplanted gardens will be offered to gardeners on a waitlist.
- October 15th: Garden clean-up.
Garden Plot Guidelines and Rules
Follow Us On