Report Issues

NEW! Report an issue with a few clicks on your phone. Try our new citizen-led problem reporting tool. Click the REPORT ISSUES button below or on the homepage to get started. 
Problem Reporter Button

Categories include:

  • Streets/Trails/Sidewalks
  • Snow Plowing
  • Utility Problems (water/sewer)
  • Parks/Trees/Buildings
  • Code Enforcement
  • Miscellaneous

Let us know how the Report Issues tool worked for you. Just four short questions. 

If you have a need for a response involving a public safety issue requiring Police, Fire, or ambulance, immediately call 9-1-1. Use that emergency number for events like a water main break, a sink hole, or a dangerous spill. Do not use the problem reporting tool to report a police issue. 

NOT Covered by the Citizen Reporting Tool:


Most streetlights in Rosemount are maintained by the electric utility that serves the location of the light. Please view the streetlight map to determine the owner, then report the outages directly to the proper utility via the online forms linked below. If the streetlight is private (as indicated on the map), please contact your homeowner's association.