The City will be installing pipes/culverts under 120th St and under two driveways to reduce the likelihood of 120th St flooding west of the intersection with Dodd Blvd. This section of gravel road is a dead end and flooding of the road by adjacent ponds, such as occurred in 2019, has the potential to cut access off to homes and a Lebanon Hills park maintenance entrance.
- October 17: Project substantially complete. Remaining work consists of minor site restoration work to be completed by early summer of 2023
- October 7: Start of construction has been delayed to Tuesday October 11 due to materials delays.
- September 28:
- Project staking and utility locate activities will begin this week.
- Contractor currently plans to keep half the road open at all times, and full road closures are not currently anticipated. We will notify affected properties accordingly if that changes.
- September 20: The City Council received quotes and awarded the contract for the project at its September 20, 2022, meeting
- Begin work - October 11, 2022
- Substantial completion - November 30, 2022
- Final site restoration - Spring, 2023
Follow Us On