How do I reserve a park shelter or pavilion?
Open and enclosed park shelters in the City of Rosemount may be reserved for a nominal fee. Open shelters may be reserved by residents for $25 plus tax per day ($35 plus tax for nonresidents). Enclosed shelters are $80 plus tax per day for residents ($130 plus tax for nonresidents). To reserve your spot, call the Parks and Recreation Department at 651-322-6000.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Parks and Recreation office?
2. Where is the Community Center/Arena?
3. How do I register for a recreation program?
4. How do I reserve a park shelter or pavilion?
5. Do I need to be a Rosemount resident to register for a Parks and Recreation program?
6. How do I register my child for youth sports?
7. Where is the skate park/BMX area?
8. Does Rosemount have senior adult programs?
9. Why can I not hit golf balls in a park, especially if no one is there?
10. Whom should I contact if I see something in a park that requires repair or attention?
11. Does Rosemount have an off leash dog area?
12. What are Rosemount’s park hours?
13. Is alcohol allowed in the parks?
14. It’s cold out -- why are the outdoor ice rinks not ready?